AN OPEN LETTER TO FACEBOOK FROM MAJOR (R) MD LUTFUL HUDA

OPEN LETTER TO FACEBOOK TO BE MORE PROACTIVE ON PRIVACY & SECURITY OF WORLD COMMUNITY











2. I also like to put my active effort to give a deep insight and detail analysis on the famous speeches and interesting books of the world to enhance the knowledge as well as wisdom of every human being of the world. Let us all work together to teach each other so that we can fulfill our earnest desire to leave a better a planet for future generations.

3. I like to put a humble submission to all -- Please Subscribe, Like, Share and Comment on my contents that I create to help all who need. Be confirm, you won’t be disappointed.

4. PLEASE VISIT MY OFFICIAL WEBSITES AND CHANNELS IN THE URL APPENDED BELOW:

https://www.instagram.com/md.lutfulhuda/



5. It is most likely that my contents may consists of unintentional mistakes. I would kindly request you all to correct those to fit in with your needs/ requirements/ desires ---

I LOVE YOU ALL. YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION.
I look forward to staying in touch.
Almighty Allah Bless Us All.

Ameen.
All the best----


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malala Yousafzai Speech to UN and An Analysis

How to Write a Good Intro of a Thesis

Analysis on Malala Yousafzai's 'Nobel Peace Prize' Speech